Alma moved to the USA from Mexico 20 years ago with zero english but with a vision. She shares her story about how she became a host on Televisa and Univision, and what happened when she had to restart from zero.
Today she is a transformational life coach, an author, a motivational speaker and a powerful mother who is supporting families with Autistic children. She also leads her Facebook community of 80,000 inspired chefs called ‘Que Hago de Comer Hoy’.
Alma shows us the power of our words in the story that we tell ourselves. When we choose to make our story one of positivity, and replay the a positive story about who we are, our world will change.
In her words:
“My mission is to inspire others to create the best version of themselves, and to transform lives for the better.”
THINGS WE MENTION
- The power of visualization: Success vs failure
- Studio Day for Life Coaches Event
- How someone half her size, taught her a powerful lesson about stepping up.
- The Inner Dialogue
- Alma works with Families for Effective Autism Treatment: FEAT of Washington
- How she visualized her way to a television spot on Mexico’s largest network.
- Then how Alma, in one day, got a television job.
- No matter what your age is, it is never too late to live your dream.
- Psycho Cybernetics
- The Power of Intention
- How she found the meaning of her life after losing everything