How is that so many of us can feel lost in a state of “I don’t know” as the answers to life instantly appear on a 5 inch screen?
We might be looking in the wrong place.
Brent Hruska is a personal trainer and coach for the mind, body and soul. His clients have dubbed him, the Soul Guru.
Years of training, searching, learning from masters and a transformational experience in Guatemala transformed Brent into a life of service.
On this episode of the Way In, join us at the Cafe on the Ledge, as we jump into Brent’s journey of personal transformation and his mission to awaken the guru within us all.
In Brent’s own words:
The mind is dominant in our society. When we achieve health through listening to our bodies, we are led to better understand our emotions. As we look deeper at our emotions, our body and mind EXPERIENCE the seer, the knower, the conscious awareness. This is the seat of the guru within…
Things We Mention
- From the Intro and a book I highly recommend: The Spirit of Zen: A Way of Life, Work, and Art in the Far East
- International School of Temple Arts: ISTA
- The movie I couldn’t remember: The Fountain
- Resistance. As thoroughly discussed in The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
- WestWorld. It’s a television show and honestly I have to watch it.
- Brent was speaking in tongues like Apocalypto
- Start here: Give Me Breath or Give Me Death: 4 Ways to Navigate a Quickening World
- Loop Breathing, for beginners
- Wim Hof: The Iceman who ran up Everest in his shorts
- Holotropic Breathing
- A primer on breath work
- What Brent looked like when he ‘popped’ in Guatemala
- Reiki: What is it?
If you’re calling BS on reiki, try it before you knock it. Even the Cleveland Clinic offers energy healing services, like Reiki.
Connect with Brent
Support the Soul Guru Sanctuary at Indiegogo